Singular Home Inspections provides premium home inspections for buyers, sellers, real estate agents and property investors in the greater Houston area. We provide our clients with a professional service and a commitment to ethics helping our customers to make informed decisions.
Weekend appointments available!
We make the home inspection process easy, affordable, and you get clear results. Our home inspector will answer your questions during the scheduling process. We schedule a time that best suits your needs. We provide a detailed easy to read report typically the same day. If you are unable to attend the actual inspection we will consult with you over the phone while you look at your report to answer any questions you might have.
All major systems of the home are inspected including but not limited to:
- Foundations, drainage and grading around the foundation, walls (interior & exterior), ceilings and floors, doors (interior & exterior), windows, stairways, fireplaces and chimneys, porches, balconies, decks, and carports
- Roof coverings, flashing, skylights, roof penetrations such as chimneys and vent stacks, drainage systems
- Service entrance and panels, branch circuits and panels, connected devices and fixtures (light switches, ceiling fans), smoke and carbon monoxide detectors, and testing GFCI/AFCI (ground & arc fault protected) when possible
- Plumbing supply, distribution systems, faucets, showers, tubs, drains, wastes, venting systems, water heater(s), hydro-massage therapy equipment, hose bibs, water pressure, and sprinkler systems
- Cooling and Heating equipment, duct systems, flues, chases, vents
- Range & oven, range hood, cooktop, microwave, dishwasher, garbage disposal, trash compactor, bathroom exhaust fans, garage door operator, and any other built in appliances