Our Singular home inspectors consultation is unbiased so you can make informed decisions.
All major systems of the home are inspected including but not limited to:
- Foundations, drainage and grading around the foundation, walls (interior & exterior), ceilings and floors, doors (interior & exterior), windows, stairways, fireplaces and chimneys, porches, balconies, decks, and carports
- Roof coverings, flashing, skylights, roof penetrations such as chimneys and vent stacks, drainage systems
- Service entrance and panels, branch circuits and panels, connected devices and fixtures (light switches, ceiling fans), smoke and carbon monoxide detectors, and testing GFCI/AFCI (ground & arc fault protected) when possible
- Plumbing supply, distribution systems, faucets, showers, tubs, drains, wastes, venting systems, water heater(s), hydro-massage therapy equipment, hose bibs, and water pressure.
- Cooling and Heating equipment, duct systems, flues, chases, vents
- Range & oven, range hood, cooktop, microwave, dishwasher, garbage disposal, trash compactor, bathroom exhaust fans, garage door operator, and any other built in appliances
Learn what to expect from my thorough home inspections.
I inspect each home as if I were the one moving into it.
Gives you the important information in an easy-to-read format.