Our home inspectors consultation is unbiased so you can make informed decisions.
All major systems of the home are inspected including but not limited to:
- Foundations, drainage and grading around the foundation, walls (interior & exterior), ceilings and floors, doors (interior & exterior), windows, stairways, fireplaces and chimneys, porches, balconies, decks, and carports
- Roof coverings, flashing, skylights, roof penetrations such as chimneys and vent stacks, drainage systems
- Service entrance and panels, branch circuits and panels, connected devices and fixtures (light switches, ceiling fans), smoke and carbon monoxide detectors, and testing GFCI/AFCI (ground & arc fault protected) when possible
- Plumbing supply, distribution systems, faucets, showers, tubs, drains, wastes, venting systems, water heater(s), hydro-massage therapy equipment, hose bibs, and water pressure.
- Cooling and Heating equipment, duct systems, flues, chases, vents
- Range & oven, range hood, cooktop, microwave, dishwasher, garbage disposal, trash compactor, bathroom exhaust fans, garage door operator, and any other built in appliances
Cody is worth every penny! He is very thorough and extremely professional. After he was done he went over the report with us at the house, covering all of it and we then received it a few hours later. I would recommend that anyone who needs a home inspection use... read more
100% RECOMMEND!!!! Cody was the one conducting the inspection and I can not even begin on how impressed I was on how easy, fast, thorough, and accurate his whole process was. Thanks to Cody’s timely inspection my wife and I were able to move into our home on time. Super... read more
Learn what to expect from my thorough home inspections.
I inspect each home as if I were the one moving into it.
Gives you the important information in an easy-to-read format.